If you belong to those people who have just started looking for new job opportunities, you might want to check openings in Softheme as for October.
As usually, we’d like to start with the list of benefits that Softheme can provide:
- Highly competitive salary;
- High-tech office in the city’s center (office access 24/7, 5 min from the metro station, free parking);
- 28-days of paid vacation, 100% paid sick leave;
- Wellness program (similar to health insurance);
- Free English and Polish lessons during working hours;
- Business trips to Europe and USA;
- Free certifications and trainings inside and outside the company;
- Free business and tech literature;
- Tasty benefits – natural coffee, tea, cookies, sandwiches, and fruits for the employees;
- Large opportunities for career growth in the innovative tech company and in rapidly growing IT sector.
Skills required: Technical education (at least 6 semesters); Experience in developing applications on C in a Linux environment; Experience in working with multitasking applications and synchronization mechanisms; Basic knowledge of Python and Bash; Experience of modules / drivers development for Linux Kernel and knowledge of Git / GitHub would be an advantage; Good English.
Project: The project will include support and development tasks of a well-known data backup system.
Project: Implementation of an audit project for companies and enterprises.
Skills required: 1+ year of work experience; knowledge of PHP, frameworks (knowledge of Symphony would be an advantage), front-end development, SQL and other databases; Fluent English would be an advantage.
Project: One of the most popular sport gaming portals in the UK and Ireland.
Skills required: Technical education (at least 6 semesters); experience in app development with C++ in Unix; experience in multi-threading; knowledge of Boost and Azure Cloud libraries would be an advantage; good English.
Project: A data backup and storage project.
Skills required: Technical education (BA degree at least); 2+ years of experience in C# development; Good knowledge of .NET Framework; Understanding of principles of app development with SOA; Experience of working with ORM; Fluent English.
Project: A complicated and interesting project with a large team of developers.
Skills required: Technical education (at least 6 semesters); 1+ year of experience in commercial projects with Salesforce CRM; knowledge of development with high-level programming languages, and experience in commercial web development; Fluent English (Intermediate+).
Project: Development projects for the Salesforce CRM platform.
Project: Development of a website for administration of a data backup service.
Even if your CV does not match 100% of the requirements for one of the listed jobs, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +380996140106 and who knows, maybe there is something for you. Join our team!