Spring is always a time of rebirth, a season of new beginnings and even a new job. If you’re thinking about changing something in your life then it’s really the right time. The business world is also coming back from the winter freeze with some great opportunities. Softheme has open vacancies for developers that could be a restart toyour IT career or even a start of a new life.
It’s important to mention, that all jobs listed below have the same benefits such as:
- Highly competitive salary;
- High-tech office in the center of the city (office access 24/7, 5 min from the metro station, free parking);
- 28-days of paid vacation, 100% paid sick leave;
- Wellness program (similar to health insurance);
- Free English and Polish lessons during working hours;
- Business trips to Europe and USA;
- Paid certifications and trainings inside and outside the company;
- Free business and tech literature;
- Tasty benefits – natural coffee, tea, cookies, sandwiches, and fruits for the employees;
- Large opportunities for career growth in an innovative tech company and in the rapidly growing IT sector.
iOS Developer – hot vacancy
Skills required: 2+ years of experience in iOS development; Fluent English; Technical degree.
Project: Development of communication service with personal and group chats that include additional options (integration with games, events, to-do-lists and others). You will work in a team that is starting the project from scratch.
Junior Zoho CRM Developer
Project: Configuration and business process automation of Zoho CRM system.
The vacancy may include training and preliminary education.
C# .NET (WPF) Developer
Skills required: Technical education; 2+ years of experience in C#; Knowledge of .NET 4.0 and higher; Experience in development of WPF apps, knowledge of MVVM; Understanding and experience of: Dependency injection, multi-threading, unit testing, web service (REST/SOAP); Would be a plus: MS Visual Studio SDK and ANTLR; Basic English for communication with client.
Project: IDE development based on the Microsoft Visual Studio Isolated Shell (for Windows) and MonoDeveloper (for Mac/Linux) for development on the Salesforce CRM platform.
ASP.NET MVC Developer
Project: Development and support of logistics network of medical institutions.
C# .NET Developer
Skills required: Technical education (BA degree at least); 1+ year of experience in C# development; Good knowledge of .Net Framework; Fluent English.
Project: Complicated and interesting project with a large team of developers.
Even if your CV does not match 100% of the requirements for one of the listed jobs, send it to email@example.com or call +380996140106 and who knows, maybe there is something right for you.