Summer is almost over and the new season is coming. That’s an excellent time for open opportunities and career challenges. If you don’t want to wait for the job market getting overly occupied, we recommend to check the open vacancies opened in Softheme for smart and gifted candidates. Join our team!
Check out our open vacancies for Developers and QA specialists. As usually, we’d like to start with the list of benefits that Softheme can provide:
- Highly competitive salary;
- High-tech office in the city’s center (office access 24/7, 5 min from the metro station, free parking);
- 28-days of paid vacation, 100% paid sick leave;
- Wellness program (similar to health insurance);
- Free English and Polish lessons during working hours;
- Business trips to Europe and USA;
- Free certifications and trainings inside and outside the company;
- Free business and tech literature;
- Tasty benefits – natural coffee, tea, cookies, sandwiches, and fruits for the employees;
- Large opportunities for the career growth in an innovative tech company and in the rapidly growing IT sector.
ASP.NET MVC Developer
Project: Development of a website for booking and purchasing tickets.
Skills required: Technical education; 3+ years of experience in projects with Java; Experience of working with Spark, Mesos, Akka, Cassandra, Kafka is necessary; Experience of working with Azure would be a plus; Good English.
Project: The development of a backup data storage system.
PHP / Symphony Developer
Skills required: 1+ year of working experience; Knowledge of PHP, frameworks (knowledge of Symphony would be a plus), front-end development, SQL and other databases; Fluent English would be a plus.
Project: One of the most popular sport gaming portals in the UK and Ireland.
C# Net Developer
Skills required: Technical education (BA degree at least); 2+ years of experience in C# development; Good knowledge of .NET Framework; Understanding of principles of apps development with SOA; Experience working with ORM; Fluent English.
Project: Complicated and interesting project with a large team of developers.
Skills required:Technical education (at least 6 semesters); 1+ year of experience in commercial projects with Salesforce CRM; Knowledge of development with high-level programming languages and experience in commercial web development; Fluent English (Intermediate+).
Project: Development projects for the Salesforce CRM platform.