Grass is turning green, trees are starting to blossom, and birds are singing all day long – spring is officially in the town. This period of the year is a great time to make a fresh start, as it’s full of opportunities. Finding the right job for you may be like gardening in the spring – it might be a lot of work, but you’ll get wonderful results.
First of all, it’s important to mention that all jobs listed below have the same benefits as:
- Highly competitive salary;
- High-tech office in the city’s center (office access 24/7, 5 min from the metro station, free parking);
- 28-days of paid vacation, 100% paid sick leave;
- Wellness program (similar to health insurance);
- Free English and Polish lessons during working hours;
- Business trips to Europe and USA;
- Free certifications and trainings inside and outside the company;
- Free business and tech literature;
- Tasty benefits – natural coffee, tea, cookies, sandwiches, and fruits for the employees;
- Large opportunities for the career growth in an innovative tech company and in the rapidly growing IT sector.
PHP / Symphony Developer
Skills required: 1+ year of working experience; Knowledge of PHP, frameworks (knowledge of Symphony would be a plus), front-end development, SQL and other databases; Fluent English would be a plus.
Project: One of the most popular sport gaming portals in the UK and Ireland.
PHP / Laravel Developer
Skills required: Technical education (at least 6 semesters); 3+ years of experience of web apps development with PHP; Experience of working with such frameworks as Yii 2, Laravel 5, Symphony 2 and others; Fluent English.
Project: E-commerce startup of clothes recognition on photos.
C++ Linux Developer
Skills required: Technical education (at least 6 semesters); Experience in apps development with C++ in Unix; Experience of multi-threading; Knowledge of Boost and Azure Cloud libraries would be a plus; Good English.
Project: Data backup and storage project.
C# Net Developer
Skills required: Technical education (BA degree at least); 2+ years of experience in C# development; Good knowledge of .NET Framework; Understanding of principles of apps development with SOA; Experience of working with ORM; Fluent English.
Project: Complicated and interesting project with a large team of developers.
Skills required: Technical education (at least 6 semesters); 1+ year of experience in commercial projects with Salesforce CRM; Knowledge of development with high-level programming languages and experience in commercial web development; Fluent English (Intermediate+).
Project: Development projects for the Salesforce CRM platform.
Even if your CV does not match 100% of the requirements for one of the listed jobs, send it to email@example.com or call +380996140106 and who knows, maybe there is something for you. Join our team!