Spring is always a good time for trying something new, for example, a new job. If you’re thinking about changing something in your life then it’s really the right time. Softheme has some open vacancies for software and web developers so, if you are one of them, you may refresh your IT career or even start a new one.
First of all, it’s important to mention that all jobs listed below have the same benefits as:
- Highly competitive salary;
- High-tech office in the city’s center (office access 24/7, 5 min from the metro station, free parking);
- 28-days of paid vacation, 100% paid sick leave;
- Wellness program (similar to health insurance);
- Free English and Polish lessons during working hours;
- Business trips to Europe and USA;
- Free certifications and trainings inside and outside the company;
- Free business and tech literature;
- Tasty benefits – natural coffee, tea, cookies, sandwiches, and fruits for the employees;
- Large opportunities for the career growth in an innovative tech company and in the rapidly growing IT sector.
Full Stack Web Developer
Project: Startup for photo processing.
PHP / Symphony Developer
Skills required: 1+ year of working experience; Knowledge of PHP, frameworks, front-end development, SQL and other databases; Fluent English would be a plus.
Project: One of the most popular sport gaming portals in the UK and Ireland.
C++ Linux Developer
Skills required: Technical education (at least 6 semesters); Experience in apps development with C++ in Unix; Experience of multi-threading; Knowledge of Boost and Azure Cloud libraries would be a plus; Good English.
Project: Data backup and storage project.
C# Net Developer
Skills required: Technical education (BA degree at least); 2+ years of experience in C# development; Good knowledge of .NET Framework; Understanding of principles of apps development with SOA; Experience of working with ORM; Fluent English.
Project: Complicated and interesting project with a large team of developers.
Skills required: Technical education; 3+ years of experience in commercial projects with Java; Experience of working with big data; Knowledge and experience of working with distributed systems and Big Data (Kafka/RabbitMQ, NoSQL DB, Hadoop/Spark, etc.); Experience of working with cloud-platforms (for example AWS); Good English.
Project: Startup in the field of online ads.
Skills required: Technical education (at least 6 semesters); 1+ year of experience in commercial projects with Salesforce CRM; Knowledge of development with high-level programming languages and experience in commercial web development; Fluent English (Intermediate+).
Project: Development projects for Salesforce CRM platform.
Even if your CV does not match 100% of the requirements for one of the listed jobs, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +380996140106 and who knows, maybe there is something for you. Join our team!
- What to Learn Next? Salesforce! (blog.softheme.com)
- Programming Languages Popularity in Ukraine [February 2017] (blog.softheme.com)